The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1014 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/02/11
The hardest word to say sometimes is No. I'm glad you (or the MC) is re-evaluating her priorities.
This is a great message. I know so many people will relate to this.Although I understand it may be necessary, I hope writing isn't something you give up for too long!
06/06/11
I had to double check to make sure it was not ME that wrote this! LOL I used to find it so hard to say no and became exhausted and developed health issues from it. When my doctor told me to make some choices and give up some things, my response was "But I love everything I do!" But I did cut back. Your story is one that so many can relate to. Thanks for sharing! God bless!
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level one!
Your article is well written and in a personable style I find engaging. I recently (for the past 3 years) experienced the flip-side of your time dilemma- too much of it that is- due to a disability and enforced dwelling in the "Great Alone." Now that I am making my wobbly way back into a world populated with activity, when I feel a whine coming on I remember to thank Jesus for the plenty [of things I am now able to do that fill my time].