The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 848 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your story gives me chills. Sometimes it seems that our country is too far away from your story. Well. written and a riveting tale.
03/13/11
Oh, very, very good!

My only very, very small suggestion would have been to give Paul a last name from the get go. I thought perhaps it was a modern retelling of the Biblical Paul... Not necessarily a bad thing, I suppose. :)

You captured the feelings very, very well in this. I was right there with Paul. Great job!
03/14/11
great story!!! and it is definately not in the realm of science fiction.
Excellent. I have no doubt but that this is where we’re heading. A well written, thought provoking piece.
03/17/11
A great "wake-up" article. We need to be on our knees before this is actually a reality. Great job of helping one analize what they would do in this circumstance.
03/17/11
In many ways that approaching season is already here. In Ann Arbor, Michigan, a couple of students were arrested for handing out pamphlets at a public Muslim event. Several teachers have been fired and lost pension money over praying in the school.
The group Diamond Rio's song is being denied air play, because it mentions God and the United States in the same breath.

I think that we all need to get on our knees and pray for God to restore our country.
03/17/11
Congratulations on your 2nd place win. It was really well written and thought provoking.
03/17/11
well done eric! a great choice by the judges for the top three!