The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 810 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The story was interesting and intense. I liked how it showed the similar conflict God must have felt when giving his only son up to the world. Although the writing was good and the message fantastic, I kept thinking the judge wouldn't be handling his grandson's adoption -But there is awonderful term called literary license which makes it possible. Good job I enjoyed it and really felt the conflict.
03/12/11
I loved this story. I too wrote about adoption. My story was based on my own adoptive sister. I couldn't help thinking that I wouldn't have had my sister if one minute would have been different when she was born. Great story, I call it a winner for sure.
03/14/11
great story! there are so many really good stories in the begininners this week and yours is on my top winners list (lets hope the judges agree)
03/15/11
I very much like the suspense in this story. You gave me just enough information at just the right time to keep me reading. The interplay of emotion and duty was compelling. The poem gave context to the story. Nicely done.
03/16/11
Wonderful writing! Maybe you can tell us more about the daughter and judge this coming week with the topic. How did she cope from so much trama to her soul? Did she find God? I hope you can tell us!
Congratulations for placing 12th in level 1!
Congratulations for placing 12th in level 1!