The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 796 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh what a lovely man your husband is, a what a sweet testimony to him! God bless.
10/10/05
How romantic! Can you hear the collective sigh of envy from the rest of us? Good job on this story, and I love your take on the topic.
I thought I was the only one who had a love/hate relationship with flowers! I long to receive them because I do love them so much, but dread them too for the exact reasons you wrote about. Good reminder of all the other ways men show their affections.
10/10/05
I, too, have a love/hate relationship with flowers. I do not enjoying receiving flowers of any kind. Why? The main reason is because we have 2 cats!!
I loved this! And I love it even more because I know who wrote it - great job! Thanks for sharing!
10/11/05
Interesting to read, and well done. Lucky gal to have a husband like this, even without flowers. Thanks for posting.
10/17/05
Sarah, I'm just popping in to let you know that I thought this was a delightful entry - partly because you reminded me of me!

I also wanted to let you know that you ranked 7th in the Level 1 list, so weren't that far off receiving an award. You also ranked 27th overall - that's out of 145 entries! I think that deserves a pat on the back - it's quite an achievement for Level 1 entrants to rank that high. So well done!

I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Very nice, what an ironic twist in the story! I hope to marry a mad who loves me as much as yours loves you!
Juie