The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 972 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, my, you kept me in suspense throughout! Excellent job! I especially thought the description of Molly mentally pushing her heart back into her chest was effective.
09/05/05
What a description of a servant's heart! Well done!
09/05/05
Very strange and full of suspense.
09/06/05
Fascinating, and compelling!
Oooh shivers. I like shivers LOL Great piece with a lovely ending. Thanks for sharing!
Kept me reading till the end.
09/07/05
I'm not clear on why the Holy Spirit would send cards that so obviously terrified Mary. But you captured the moodiness of this piece very well.
09/12/05
Very good.. Kept me glud to it through out.. and a great finish.. Was wondering about it as the child was their for the blanket... cool touch.
09/21/05
Larry, this was a very good take on the "postcards" topic. I did guess who the postcards were from quite early, but I think I'm tuned in for that sort of thing now. Even so, it was very good and I loved the ending - it really brought it home. I want you to be encouraged, as you actually did quite well with the Level 1 Judges' ratings that week. Keep rising to the Challenge and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)