The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 924 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/21/10
Great lessons here....Good for you...Keep writing...Helen
01/21/10
Great examples of various "oops" situations. I think we can all relate to feeling like a failure at every mistake.
Your experience of sliding under the car really made me laugh! If that had been me, I think I would have laughed at myself right along with my date! :)
I like how you summed it up with what the Lord has taught you on how to handle mistakes, and the final sentence is perfect. ;)
01/21/10
Oops! I guess the final SENTENCES are perfect. *Blushing!* ;)
01/22/10
Very well done! I think we all have major problems with our mouths! I especially enjoyed the way you put this piece together, and the ending was great!
01/22/10
I can really identify with your story. I'm always praying, "Lord protect me from my stupidity!" Good story.
01/22/10
Very well done,so glad God's Grace covers every oops.
Aw, I love this. Cutely written and a piece that everyone can identify with simply because we are all human and all come short of the glory of God and make "oops" every day. I agree with one of the comments, the last sentence was perfect.:0) Again well done.:0) God bless your writing-I enjoyed this one.
01/24/10
The title caught my attention! Well written and amusing with a good message.
I loved the humor and felt the integrity of your writing
I look forward to hearing more of your voice.
01/25/10
Great title! I enjoyed this very much--nice tone throughout.
01/26/10
Great job! I could relate to all the situations you mentioned, especially the one about your hat. I've had that happen to me before. Loved the story!