The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 635 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Powerful story! I could really feel the turmoil going on in the mom. Very fitting title too!
12/08/09
Well-crafted and thankfully "well-grammar-ed" work. I found it to be a fascinating and engaging read.

Here in the world of FW challenges, you may hear the critique ... "not fully on topic". This usually refers to how "involved" the challenge topic (brown) was present in the piece.

Quality writing.
12/08/09
Excellent writing--you won't be in Beginners for long.

As the previous commenter mentioned, this could be more "on topic"--nevertheless, it's an excellent story, very well-written. Welcome to FaithWriters!
Very powerful, so much in so few words!

Welcome to FaithWriters, hope to see you entering the challenge often!
12/09/09
faithwriters has discovered another promising writer. welcome.
12/09/09
I really liked the story, very well written, I would like it a bit better if the ending wasn't quite so hurried,The word count sneaks up on us though. You won't be in beginners long! excellent.
12/10/09
This is a wonderful story! Wow! Your writing skills are well-developed. I absolutely loved this gripping piece!
12/11/09
Good discriptive writing. Keep entering and learning, you are a great writer.

I came in search of this story because of the author's name. I know a Beth Wilson that is a missionary in Russia...