The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1065 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/09
You have a truly compelling writing style. It's too bad you are limited to 750 words. This would be a good chapter in a book.
03/07/09
What a fascinating and well-written story. Very nicely done.
03/08/09
Incredible story. I'd love to read more. As another commentor said, this sounds like a chapter in a book.
Absolutely! You must continue writing this. It is a tale worthy of a book. Well done, excellent story.
You had me at "the child's only crime." You use words the way a master chef uses ingredients.
03/10/09
Wow! What a story. Had me waiting to see what would happen to this precious little one. Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful way of recreating such a beautiful Bible story. It does have parallels to the story of Moses. It is also a good story appropriate for this time of year. This is the time of year meant for rebirth, and in a way the baby girl gets a rebirth thanks to the faith of her sister.
03/12/09
Congratulations on your EC! Fascinating story of faith, love, and determination. Well done!
03/13/09
Congratulations on your level placing and your Editor's Choice!!
03/23/09
I am amazed at the beauty and depth of this...truly superb writing. I loved it.