The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 872 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/09
It's so true that sometimes we have to get dumped on before we go crawling back to God...thanks for this story!
02/05/09
So much truth in this story. God really cares about all that we care about.
I enjoyed this story of the hope of healing a broken heart.
02/06/09
This really touched my heart!
Charlene Reid
02/06/09
I just noticed that after I revised the MC name from Becky to Danni...I forgot to change it in the second paragarph. Sorry for the confusion...
02/06/09
Ok...going from dumb to dumber...I sincerely apologize...I see I have destroyed the anonymity of this article...won't make this mistake again....I really am sorry!
The title is perfect.

This is a great story! Well done.
02/11/09
A moving story that includes readers in a very personal experience.The title is a wow!
Pam Davis
02/20/09
Hi Keri. I'm running a week late, but just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry "Finding Calvary on the Way to Calgary," actually did very well in the Canada Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings placing 8th in Level 1.

Competition in Level 1 is always very intense, so you did extremely well.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24328

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

You definitely deserve a pat on the back. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)