The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1713 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/14/07
I've always been bothered by poeple who talk about their "church in the woods." This story takes a different approach, and I liked it.
12/15/07
This is great! You took the "excuse" many people use and showed how they need the body of the church. Well done!
Your story kept my attention from the title to the last sentence. Well done!
Good story and how you showed how we need the Body to worship the Lord in spirit and truth.
12/17/07
but we need each other to survive. No one stands alone!

Wow! What a statement! Love your title and the content from beginning to end. Great piece!
12/19/07
You make a good point. Too many people have the attitude of "Just me and the Man upstairs" and completely forsake meeting together with other Christians.
12/19/07
Great story, green pickl! Your dialogue was good and your message, "right on target."

I loved it!
12/19/07
Sometimes it takes an act such as this from God, to enable us to realize that we do indeed need each other. Wonderful message :)
I like the way the narrative leads into the message; almost like a devotional and yet it's a complete story.
Some great thoughts here. I'm glad that you didn't minimize the God and nature experience--it can be very special. But, of course, it is not enough. We really do need each other. Your story was a great way of getting that point across!
01/19/08
Good article.

I came across it tonight and I thought about a friend of mine.

I could use some advice.

Pauly