The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1280 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/07
Thank you for a unique approach to the topic. The title is very telling, since we humans are so easily distracted by our importance, our possessions and our needs. You showed the setting so well, clues nestled among the story line. The picture gradully appeared rather that being thown at the reader in one paragraph early on. Keep writing.
Interesting story. A very good pov. The scripture used, fit right in. Good job.
03/12/07
A very interesting account of a willing heart for the Lord. Nicely written
03/13/07
Good story and well told.
03/13/07
Layers and layers of food for thought. Great job!
The description is excellent. I felt like I'd gone to India for a very brief visit. I liked the humor, too. Good job!
I'd love to hear more of the story! Thank you for this peek into an unfamiliar culture, and a wonderful message, too. Good job!
03/14/07
I felt like I was right there with you - hope you will write more of this at some point and share it. I am extremely interested! A vivid, wonderful read.
03/15/07
Enjoyable read - I had to wait to the end to find out where the MC was. Well done.
03/16/07
This was such a solid piece of storytelling. Funny, real, and a nice process of unveiling the location.
03/17/07
Angela...once agin, you knocked it out of the ball park.
How you lead the reader through the character's experiences of confusion related to being out of her element, disoriented me, the reader, as well.Put us in her shoes. Still thinking about it.