The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1646 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Chills and tears. WOW. Impressive writing, beautiful story. incredible message. Top notch entry. One thing I found a little difficult to understand was the line about her feeling the warmth of his tears. Could she feel that in a comma? maybe she could. I've never researched this and you probably have. Anyway, fantastic entry. Heart wrenching ending.
06/08/06
Great entry, and I loved how you let Andy come to a place of peace on God's time table. The whole piece screams TRUST GOD! :)
06/09/06
Beautifully, sensitively written. Loved the progression in the fiance and the way the story had no easy ending - and yet a happy ending!
This is exceptional! Awesome entry, so full of human emotion.
06/11/06
Heartwrenching, yet hopeful because of the peace Heather had throughout. Great voice and thought dialogue. Nice work!
06/12/06
Great entry! Love your work Tim, and you're starting Masters with a bang! Great stuff!
06/12/06
I love absolutely everything about this. I was so happy to read the last sentence...this is perfect.
06/12/06
Beautiful - well done, and such a message at the end.
06/12/06
Beautiful. I also thought the last line was very special. Well done.
This was awesome. You made it so real. Great job.
06/13/06
Good realism throughout. Shows good planning and judgement in the way you handled this scene.
Your writing just throbs with action, Tim! I love this...right to the meltdown ending. A master, indeed!
This is a true love story. You did an incredible job with both characters emotions and anguish.