The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2475 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/06
Interesting take! I would have never approached the subject of love quite like this. I admit, you had me up until the end trying to figure out how it would all be tied in together
ROFL!!!! I love it. hehehehe
05/04/06
Creative way you wove a path that emerge right smack into love. Great entry!
Blessings, Rita
05/04/06
Cute and funny.
05/04/06
LOL! What a cute, charming little tale. Very well done! ^_^
Now that was good! Do you have kids?
05/05/06
Thank you so much for this lighthearted look at love! Very well written.
05/05/06
Top notch, creative humor. Thanks.
05/05/06
Way too creative, way too entertaining, way too talented! Wow!
05/05/06
Well no wonder you're earning such high praise on the boards. That was hilarious, creative, tightly-woven and just an absolute delight to read. FABULOUS job!!!
Very funny! :-)
05/07/06
Very cute! And very clever. Well done.
05/07/06
Absutely delightful. What ingenuity!
05/08/06
How absolutely clever of you! Wonderful job.
05/09/06
I know I already left a comment, but I wanted to say, 'Jan, this is pure genious!"
I love mixed up fairytales! You did a great job with this, but I did catch that you used two spellings for the teacher's name. I loved how you worked in about Jack Sprat who could eat no fat. It was a perfect touch.
What fun!! You're such a master at weaving stories that equally delight and amaze me!! I love the description 'Bo. An explosive syllable...', and the use of 'Miss Guce' too. Those are just a couple of the many things to like about this creative fairy tale. Great writing, Jan, as always!!
05/09/06
Liked it liked it liked it. Great fun. Maybe not quite as love with it as some others, but I think it's a winner, for sure. I thoguht that the ending was a bit weaker than the rest of it ... but I think that speaks more to the rest of the piece than to any faults at the end. So take a bow and enjoy your success with this baby! :-)
05/09/06
HA! HA! Loved every word, beginning with the title. Extremely creative and clever writing. The judges sure have their work cut out for them this week but I think this one deserves to be recognized. Awesome work, as always!
05/09/06
Adorable, entertaining, and very witty! Loved it!
Very, very clever. I loved the way you included so many familiar characters. Great job.
05/10/06
Winner winner HA HA HA! Done very well!
05/10/06
Great job, so creative! I really liked the way you tied it all together. And I really laughed at "Bee Poop"! :)
05/10/06
Love it
05/10/06
Charmingly humorous. Good stuff.
05/13/06
This is a very wonderful, very cute story! I didn't expect from the first paragraph the take of the story, but I think it's great.
07/25/06
I love it! I wrote one called Mary's Little Lamb a while back as a spoof of sorts. Great job and I love the humor.