The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 316 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/22
What an incredible family you have! Although I have to admit to laughing at you locking him in the cupboard!
05/05/22
Aren't you glad you didn't sell your brother, John, to the Egyptians? You would have missed out on your vibrant memories.
And on being able to write this beautiful story from the heart.
05/06/22
A beautiful stroy and all the moreso because it's true. A winer for sure, and I suspect you are now happy you didn't get Cairoed away with the idea of selling your brother to the Egyptians...;-)
05/07/22
The Lord works I'm mysterious ways.
05/09/22
Thank you for sharing your special memories of an incredibly humble and devoted man of family and work ethics. Powerful, and so touching. Not many can say they lived a 'full life' going home to the LORD, but your brother, at a relatively early age can certainly boast of that accomplishment.

Great job and message.

God Bless~
05/12/22
Congrats!
Blessings~
This is a wonderful accolade for your brother, whom you would have sold at one time! I was amused that your teacher was not surprised. You must have been a character yourself! At least, you gave as good as you got! He was admirable, but I'm glad that he was a Christian most of alll.
05/12/22
I'd have to agree with the judges. This is a beautiful story, and so well written.
06/09/22
Wow! Thanks for telling us about your brother. You're such a great storyteller, and you have such great stories to tell. What a treasure for your family and for the rest of us as well.