The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 387 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/10/21
Oh, I enjoyed reading this story. On topic, a nice story about the teachings of your mother, and yet you also had me smiling and chuckling at the same time. I love your style. Well done.
Kudos!This has to be one of my favorite challenge entries of all time! Such a wise mother and true-to-life children. I love it!
12/16/21
Oooo the visual you created with your words is beyond brilliant.

One of my all time favorites too. Well done!
12/16/21
Congratulations on placing 1st in the challenge. Your entry fit the topic well. It was well crafted and flowed from beginning to end. The piece was clearly written and communicated. Great job
12/16/21
Marianne,

I enjoyed reading this story. It reminded me of my own childhood.

You have such in an enate way of making stories come to life by not only your storytelling ability but by the way you craft your stories.

Congratulations on your 1st place win in Editors choice.
12/16/21
Marianne, you've woven a wonderful tale! I so feel for the mother with all of those children, but what a wise and Christ centered woman! A hearty congratulations on your well deserved first place E.C. win!
12/16/21
A story that those of us with larger families can relate with. Blessings on the unspoken values that do along with your spoken lessons. Congrats on the win.
01/30/22
A beautiful combination of humor disarming honsety - in a well-deserved win.