The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 294 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/14/21
Oh, what a wonderful mother you had. A faithful woman in so many ways. I like how you told us about her through how she used her hands. Well done.
10/14/21
What a lovely tribute to your beloved mother. She was undoubtedly a treasure on earth, so I can only imagine her treasures in heaven.
This picture of a faithful Christian mother, presented through description and activities of her hands Is beautiful--makes me wish I'd had the opportunity to know her. Also, this lovely article makes me wonder what my children would say about me. This is an out-of-the-box creative use of the topic.
Congratulations! Well done!
Blessings
I have tears in my eyes. You did an outstanding job of pulling me into the story. I felt like I was right there watching it all. It reminded me of my mom too and left me with a warm happy feeling. Congratulations on your EC. Happy Dance!
Very interesting story. Well done. Many nuggets are craft within this true tale. Congratulations
11/27/21
Mariane, what a beautiful illustration of a mother's love for her children and her love of the Lord.

You should write a book of your family. You have so many stories to share of their incredible faith in God.

Well done and congratulations on your EC Award.
11/27/21
Mariane, what a beautiful illustration of a mother's love for her children and her love of the Lord.

You should write a book of your family. You have so many stories to share of their incredible faith in God.

Well done and congratulations on your EC Award.