The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 671 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Such a beautiful story and very well written. What a blest family whose faith allowed them to experience God’s miracle. I sometimes wish our culture had fewer options so we had no where to turn except trusting God.
Such a beautiful story and very well written. What a blest family whose faith allowed them to experience God’s miracle. I sometimes wish our culture had fewer options so we had no where to turn except trusting God.
01/10/19
What a great story! It's always amazing how God comes through for us. With a family that size, It is very important to totally rely on God.
01/10/19
What an engaging story. It drew me right in. On topic with a great ending. Great job.
01/10/19
What a lovely account - and even better that it is true! Loved that the children really did see the Lord provide - such a tangible answer to prayer.
01/10/19
I love your title! Well-written, enjoyable story.
Lovely story of one man’s faith, or that’s how I see it. The dad never wavered. You made the details come to life. I could sense the mom’s disappointment and worry about her stove. Excellent!
01/11/19
You drew me in right away and kept me wanting to read. Faith in God's provision is a hard thing to learn, especially when we (feel we) need it most. I agree with the comment that it was good the kids got to see God's provision.

(My great-grandma once won a brand new 192X Model T.)
01/11/19
Great job with the topic, wonderful job of writing.

Thank you.

God bless~
This beautiful story is a winner in any kind of contest. With this family's faith, I just knew God has something special for them. You are a wonderful storyteller!
01/13/19
I hope this well-written story earns a place in the EC awards. You are fortunate to grow up in a family of such faith.

The title adds interest. I just had to read this piece to find out what happened.
01/13/19
I loved this story! It was very well written and left me feeling inspired by our God's provision. Great story!
01/14/19
Well worth the read. Definitely an encouragement for all those who believe in God's care and provision.
01/14/19
Well worth the read. Definitely an encouragement for all those who believe in God's care and provision.
01/14/19
Well worth the read. Definitely an encouragement for all those who believe in God's care and provision.
01/14/19
Loved it! It always amazes me how God provides when we ask! He answers the simple prayers just as He does the complex.
01/17/19
Beautifully written and such a well deserved win.

Congrats!
God Bless~
01/18/19
This told like I was sitting at the kitchen table with someone who experienced this firsthand. It felt real. Congratulations!