The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 904 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/18/16
Well done. No red ink.
03/18/16
Good job of showing the conflict.
03/22/16
I really liked the first half. Intriguing suspense and quick to grab my emotional involvement. But it felt like I skipped a chunk of the story to get to Tuesday night. Suddenly Darcy was accused and the opportunity to forgive was there without knowing why our how I got to that point. Like I was rushed to a happily-ever-after.
I'm not sure of any tips but that's what I felt as a reader. Loved the beginning mystery and tension though.
03/22/16
It's not easy to maintain present tense at length, but you've done it well to keep the immediacy and the tension comingb ourt way. Well done.
03/22/16
Ahem, let's try "coming our way..."
03/22/16
I enjoyed this from start to finish. Well done.

Blessings~
03/24/16
Congrats Jan!
Blessings~
03/24/16
Congratulations, Jan, on your well deserved 4th place EC award. I'm glad you're writing again; I like studying your style and technique.
03/24/16
Congratulations, Jan. A great entry. God bless.
03/24/16
Congratulations, Jan, on getting 4th place on your SMEAR Challenge article. Job well done.
03/24/16
Correction: 4th place in Editors Choice. Quite an accomplishment.
I'm glad to get the opportunity to read your writing again. Good to see you in EC land with this intriguing story about grace and forgiveness without using either word.
04/15/16
In my second read through I 'got it'. A cleverly wrought (is that the correct terminology) mystery. Well done!