The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 657 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is beautiful. It's a wonderful reminder of what to pray when we start each day. I often write inspirational words on my window to remind me. I think I'm going to write a stanza or two of this delightful poem. Thank you for blessing me with your words.
03/04/16
Beautiful! When we start our days conscious of His presence we will walk in victory to the finish line.

Wing His Words
03/04/16
You've so beautifully captured the thoughts and emotions of my focus each morning, except that I haven't ever put them all into words. Now, I can just take yours, right? Since poetry isn't my forte, I'll save time and have a better outcome if I keep yours closeby. Thanks for sharing!
03/07/16
Your poem was like David's praise in Psalm.
03/10/16
This is inspiring stuff. And just to take Bonnie's thought a little further, I can envisage an antiphonal use of this in liturgical worship - especially during a conference in which everyone is attending for very similar reasons.
A single leader, or different leaders could introduce each stanza and read the start of each line, with the congregation responding:"at the start of my day;" and "at the start and duration of my day" to close.
It might be an extra avenue for your meditational writing...