The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1486 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved this poem! So cute. I hope it grabs the judges' attention.
Very cute! Even to a cat person. :)
11/02/15
Dog-gone (or came, as the case may be) that's a good fun read....
11/05/15
Congratulations on your 2nd place EC award, Beth.

I really enjoyed the poem. In fact, I'm going to add it to my favorites.
11/05/15
Congratulations, Beth. I love this poem. What a flair for humor and rhyme you have!2nd place EC is well deserved.
Congrats, Beth, on your well-deserved EC!
Congratulations! I love the way your mind works--and the way you put words to paper. Well done!
One of the funniest and most creative story poems ever. I love this. Congratulations on EC!
11/06/15
What a creative idea for the topic! Another display of your talent for writing fun poems. It reminds me of my parents' new puppy. They thought he was a Westie, but after growing bunny-length ears, they're not so sure. We guess at what breeds were mixed too. Congratulations on 2nd place!
11/06/15
Congratulations, Bethy! Great poem - portraying the love a boy and a dog.
Really love this Beth - your imagination and fantastic poetic skill astounds me - many many congrats, so well deserved!