The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 702 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/15/15
Creative and warmly descriptive. Loved the humour sneaking through as well.
08/15/15
You've taken an unusual slant on this topic and it works well. It shows what is photo-worthy to your MC, including the "farm poop" (really funny). Well done with this.
08/15/15
Delightful story. Your descriptions of the MC's pictures are so vivid that they made me want to spend some time at that farm too.
I love this - what a fantastic picture Molly paints - made me wish I was with her! You've painted a a great and unusual take on the subject, where the MC (the tourist) shares all the attractions she is finding in this different kind of living. Really enjoyed this one.
08/15/15
I love this. The way you listed the descriptions of her photos made me imagine them in my mind. I think it was more effective than just describing the objects themselves. Great take on the topic, too, in my opinion.
Oh, what fun!!! I loved this. Sounds just like my little farm (except no flowers in the outhouse, lol). Very witty and endearing, and I loved the way you ended it happily.
08/15/15
I liked this clever piece of writing. I lived out in the country but fortunately had indoor plumbing. The descriptions of the pictures Molly took created clear visual images.

08/15/15
Red Ink: better than getting lost [in] Boston with my friends.
08/16/15
I enjoyed your fun farm tale (it made me homesick). :) Your brought the sights and smells of a farm to your reader in a creative and charming way. Love this!
08/17/15
This was splendidly unique! It held you to the end, mostly(i think) because it felt so real:)