The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 832 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/29/15
I loved the flow of the story. The minister was lovely, O for ministers like that to show us warmth and love even when when we have been total idiots.
07/30/15
This story had a nice flow to it. I know in my own life, I look for hidden treasure, but my faith in Christ in the most valable of all. A wonderful take on this topic of souvenirs.
07/30/15
Ah, so this winning business is a family affair. Now I understand Deb's note about 'an interesting top two.' I enjoyed your entry and its out of the box-ness. Congratulations on a well deserved second place EC.
07/30/15
Excellent story progression. Great work! Congrats on your EC!
07/30/15
Excellent work that reveals your research and your message without spraying them all over us. Your MC is a class exhibit in "Gullible's Travels," who reminds me of the customers being preyed upon by the Egyptian bazaar stall owner who was selling genuine fragments of the bones from the cows in Pharaoh's dream.
Good to see you back in the Challenge, and congratulations on your placing, even if it looks like the Kanes are taking over - a kane and a kane.
07/31/15
Congratulation on your well-deserved 2nd place EC award. It was such a well researched piece and deserved recognition.
07/31/15
Gregory, fantastic job!
Congratulations!
God bless~