The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1432 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/17/15
Oh, my, I have just been blessed. I have been blessed. All those naysayers, and look what God did for Alyssa.

Yes, I do believe is the perfect title for this. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to take their kidding the way she did, but that is something I have just learned to work on.

This is brilliant, and leaves me with a feeling of joy and peace.
04/17/15
Indeed, God works in mysterious ways! Yes, the MC believes and touches those around her through her deep faith!

Wing His Words
04/23/15
I totally agree with the other comments. You've crafted a terrific sermon in so few words. I just love it when living life God's way gets noticed by the skeptics. Nice job!
I love this story. You did a wonderful job of developing your characters. This really shows what faith can do. Congratulations on ranking 13th overall!
I forgot my Happy Dance - - Happy Dance!!
This made my heart leap for joy. When I needed it, Jesus kept my old car going. I would have loved to have seen this one in the top three.
04/26/15
You captured me from the beginning and held me all the way to the end. Very well written.

I was struggling a little with the subject of sharing our faith that I heard in this morning's church sermon. I literally was led to your writing here and was blessed by God, through your words. Thank you.