The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1716 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my, I know brilliance when I see it. I absolutely love this. You did an amazing job with this analogy. I can't even come up with words to describe how it touched my heart. If a book, it would be at the top of the NY Times Best Sellers List. One of my very all-time favorites. I love it.
02/20/15
Thank you for an engrossing read, with some powerful truths underlying it. Well done.
02/20/15
This intricate and well written piece brought forth truths and a powerful message at the close.

Well done.

God bless~
02/24/15
Brilliant! An exceptional concept that has the power of opening eyes and hearts.
Congratulations! I knew this would be at the top! I'm so happy for you! Happy Dance!
02/26/15
Congrats!

God Bless~
02/26/15
Brilliant out of the box writing. Congratulations on your top spot.
02/26/15
Well done. Shows me how to up my own work. I love out of the box thinking and so do my leprechauns
02/26/15
Congratulations on your win. It's well-deserved. Great work.
02/26/15
Congratulations, Holly! This was a well-deserved win. Your allegorical story is very well told. Great writing!
Congratulations! A much deserved #1 Ribbon. This story was very well written and captured my attention throughout.
Congratulations - a powerfully different take on the topic. A very well deserved 1st Place
02/27/15
Simply "Wow," on this! I love your allusion, throughout. Congrats on your EC!
02/28/15
Brilliant piece of work. It took me a few paragraphs to understand what was happening and who the "artisan" was, but it came together beautifully in the end.
Congrats on a well-deserved win.
03/21/15
I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. I read it once, read all the comments, then read it again. Finally, I think I've got it. Great job!
Congratulations!!!