The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 674 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/25/15
Such a well written story. I was not sure initially what it had to do with gluttony but it definitely found its way at the end. A sad tale but we can only trust that our God of grace will have intervened. I remember when working with a sunday school for disabled children. Often we thought we were not getting through even after months then they would say something and you knew they understood and God was working in their lives.

Thanks

Alan
01/25/15
Excellent writing. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

Lessons and many messages throughout this piece.

God bless~
01/25/15
There is warmth in your well-written puzzlement about Liddy and her legacy for you - which only verifies the story, since truth can be stranger than fiction.
Like Alan, I felt that the gluttony theme took a while to be revealed, but your back story also needed to be clearly set.
01/29/15
Very interesting read! Well written!
01/29/15
Wonderfully written! You had me wondering how the topic was going to find its way in. Your approach was so unique, and engaging! loved it, loved it, loved it
I love this. The title is what drew me , having a Lydia of my own. Your Lydia was so developed. I felt as I knew her. I wasn't surprised to see it was a true story. You did a fine job, my friend.