The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 823 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/13/14
I love your vivid descriptions! It made me wish I was there.
I also felt like saying "ahhhhh" when I read your travelogue. You truly had the royal treatment there! Who wouldn't want to go to Jamaica after reading your piece? Only one suggestion, if I may -- that substituting more specific nouns for the general ones (such as trees, flowers, fruit) would create an even bolder picture of the tropical environment of Jamaica. Good job!
11/15/14
So beautiful! And especially delightful on a snowy morning with a temperature of -20C! Jamaica is on our "wish list," and I am even more anxious that we go!
11/15/14
Sounds wonderful!

God bless~
11/16/14
You have captured the gentle beauty of this scene, emphasised by the generous hospitality shown by local folks who don't personally enjoy the comforts they share. Well done.
11/18/14
"Harbinger of deliciousness"-great word picture!
Well written and appropriate view into the flavor of many of the Caribbean Islands.
11/20/14
Congrats!
God bless~
11/20/14
Yay, Verna! Well done.
11/21/14
Congratulations, Verna, on your EC place which is well-deserved for this account of your visit to Jamaica. I could almost smell the delicious food and see the bright colours.