The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 895 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/14
You made me homesick for a place I've never seen - but one day I'd like to. Very evocative writing.
11/18/14
I totally agree with Noel. How about the three of us meet at the ice cream parlor. Then, you can take us on a walking tour to eat up the calories and enjoy those wonderful sites! It sounds lovely and exciting--and deliciously endued with tasty sustenance places for every pallet. Great job!
11/19/14
You make me want to move to Brooklyn! I visited there when I was a teenager and fell in love.

This is a delightful, beautifully written travelogue, with perfect descriptions of a place I would love to go to right now. New York at it's finest.

Thanks for the wonderful trip. This smells winner to me.

Blessings, Lynn

Hi!

This one slipped by me, and I am sorry that I did not read it prior to Judgment Day.

I have never been to NYC other than JFK Airport 3 times.

One day if the Lord lets me go there, I will remember this article and take it with me.

I will make 110% that I read your article on adventure.

I love reading your articles, and always come away in a better state of Christian mind.

I would not be surprised when we get to Heaven, that God chose you to be his official writer!

God Bless!!

RDB
11/21/14
You wrote a stunning invitation to a place I had never considered inviting!

Had to google map, it which made it even more alluring.

I would thoroughly enjoy white cheese on grilled pumpernickel and a stroll through this historic burg with you.

01/02/15
I have been to NYC as a tourist and was in awe of many things, but how wonderful it would be to visit with you as tour guide. Very interesting read.