The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1529 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/14
Very imaginative! You guys have done a great job on the topic. This was well done.

God bless~
10/30/14
Wow - so very powerful. You dragged me along word by word. Thanks for sharing!
10/30/14
I want the whole story... more, more!
Congratulations!
10/30/14
Congrats!
God bless~
Congratulations on first place - a very worthy winner.
10/30/14
Excellent story. It was very tense at the end. It doesn't feel too far from reality.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Wow! It's been wonderful watching you bloom over the past year (not that you weren't amazing to begin with :). HAPPY HAPPY DANCE!!!
This is so brilliant. Man I hoped you continued the story for the suspense theme! I have goosebumps on my arms. I've only seen one vaginal breech birth. They didn't know about the do nothing approach. You captured everything perfectly. This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
10/30/14
Stunning writing! Wow! Many congrats on top honors!
10/31/14
Congratulations!

Wing His Words
11/05/14
Rachel! Congratulations girl! I havent been here for weeks,, just poppin in after a hard time in the states (i will PM you) such a wonderful job #1 here! Loved the detail, of midwifry and suspense! Talk soon! Congrats again!
11/10/14
Wow! Very imaginative. Congrats!