The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 983 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/14
There is only one word to describe this entry - HILARIOUS.

Ah choos to sneeze the opportunity to tell you before your fans wake up.
10/16/14
Absolutely brilliant! As I read, the appropriate muscle-group targeted began to respond. I fully expected to erupt in a roof-raising sneeze before the end. However, your switch to enlightening info saved my roof. My muscles relaxed into a laugh instead. A totally fun read. Thank you!
10/18/14
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Brilliant as always.

God bless~
I love this kind of humour - made me laugh all the way through.
Oh boy...I can't stop laughing! I love the puns!!!
10/20/14
My nose itches now.
10/21/14
Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh choose to say: this was very punny! Loved it.
10/21/14
“Honey child, out of all the gals that Ah know, Ah Choose yew to be mah brahd!”

This got me almost rolling on the floor howling!

Hilarious!
10/21/14
And now I need to locate a tissue, not because of a sneeze, but the from the tears that sneezed from my eyes while laughing. :) I completely enjoyed your bit of autobiographical sneezing and the suspected famous sneezes. This one is a classic. Completely enjoyable. :)
Congratulations on ranking 18 overall! Happy Dance!