The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 973 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/12/14
This is a very well written article with an even better message. Thank you for sharing.
06/15/14
Great story with a sound message that we all need to hear from time to time. This entry was spot on with the topic. Good work.
06/17/14
A powerful message with a fantastic conclusion that will stay with the reader for some time.

God bless~
06/18/14
Our wide brown land of Oz endures droughts, floods and wildfires; but thankfully not tornadoes. However you've drawn me into the scene so powerfully that I could identify with the whole setting. Great ending.
06/18/14
This was gently beautiful and well written. Mrs. Kepler represented the Lord well. her long suffering shone for such a time as this.
06/19/14
Well written. It held my attention to the very end. Very touching. God bless you
06/19/14
Congratulations!

God Bless~
06/19/14
This story makes me think of the Rich Mullins song "Home".

Though the storm had tossed me
Till I thought I'd nearly lost my way

And now the night is fading and the storm is past
And everything that could be shaken was shaken
And all that remains is all I ever really had


Your characters, your storm and the emotions you showed us were very realistic. I could see everything clearly because you showed it to us so vividly.

Awesome job! And congratulations on your EC placement.
06/20/14
Well done and congratulations on your placing.
06/21/14
Congratulations, Jody, on your EC place, so well deserved for this moving story of great loss and bouncebackablility. I imagine tornadoes to be terrifying. The message on the sampler made a beautiful ending.
Beautiful message, beautifully written that ends with the beauty of love as the only thing that truly endures. Congratulations!