The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 943 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/12/14
Fabulous and timely for where I'm at in my life. I have a fried just like Mr. Jack. I loved this. I see an EC in your future.
04/13/14
Delightful tale! I really smiled and enjoyed this so much.

Thank you.

God bless~
04/15/14
Great title for this wise piece. Too many of us are like the younger MC, but more of us should follow the advice of Mr. Jack. The simpler we live, the more content we are. Thanks for the reminder.
04/15/14
Great entry, George. You literally made me stop my own crazy schedule for a few moments and think about the wisdom of Mr. Jack. Of course ten minutes later I was right back at it, but you did give me ten minutes of peaceful contemplation - and that's something. :)

Thanks for sharing!
04/16/14
A great story told with humor and realisim. I really enjoyed it. Well written. Well done!
I particularly liked the characters and the east charm, as well as the wisdom in this story. Yep! This is a good one.
04/17/14
I'd say that on the porch with Mr. Jack is the place to be! We need more like him. I felt more relaxed just reading it. So well done!
04/17/14
Congrats!

God bless~
04/20/14
Adorable story. Congratulations, George. God bless.