The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1075 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/27/13
Wow - this was like a read from a novel or a showtime movie. Nicely told with a powerful conclusion! Great job. Thanks.

God bless~
10/28/13
Your descriptions are amazingly vivid and creative, and I was absolutely drawn into this tale. Excellent.
10/31/13
Amazing story. Loved your characters and all the little details. A well deserved win. Congratulations!
10/31/13
Congratulations on your win, as the descriptions hooked me and held me all the way through.
This is surely a synopsis of a page-turner, is it not?
Well done.
10/31/13
Congratulations! No surprise to see your name again on the list! God Bless~
10/31/13
I loved this story, and the ending was a marvelous surprise. Alvin's bite sure was nicer than his bark. Incredible. Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place win.
10/31/13
Good writing, good story, good job! Congrats, Virgil!
11/01/13
Very intriguing indeed. This reminds me of a story I read in High school; "Of Mice & Men." A very nice western-setting read. Also very descriptive and fresh. Congratulations.
11/03/13
Congratulations on your well deserved win, Virgil. I sure didn't expect that ending. Your characters came to life with your vivid descriptions.
11/07/13
Colorful and entertaining read and a perfect fit to topic. Well done! Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place ribbon.