The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1006 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/13
What an uplifting and beautiful story. I knew it had to be based on an actual event, the truth resonated throughout the story.

The MC had the wisdom of the Spirit guiding her, and demonstrated the compassion and love that Jesus expects all of His children to.

I've always found with patience, and doing a step by step procedure in preparation of what's to happen, works well the majority of times. I'm talking specifically about myself!(LOL) I need to know what's going to happen, if not...I'm as bad a patient as a child.


How fortuante that child had the MC to come to her rescue with truth and patience.

Thank you for this well-written story and testimony of what wisdom and love can generate.

God bless~
A fitting title, a captivating read and a meaningful message. Well done.
07/19/13
How sweet of that nurse to do a teaching lesson for Julie to make things easier. Good job! God bless!
07/19/13
Terrific title,
Touching story,
Tenderhearted caregiver!

Wing His Words
07/22/13
So beautiful and tender, it reminds me of the bible verses about Jesus holding the lambs close to his heart and speaking tenderly to them.

Hope you are still nursing ;-) P x
Congratulations on ranking 10th in Masters and 12 overall!! You have a remarkable way of taking your reader back in time on a marvelous journey. I'm so glad you are writing these stories down because they will touch so many hearts for many years to come. HAPPY DANCE!!!!