The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1146 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/13
Wow! This gave me chills. I've been thinking of Jesus being King of Kings, too. I love the mixture of both times of Him being King. Great writing.
07/19/13
Beautifully flowing, wonderfully written. A wonderful testament of our Lord and savior. God bless!
07/20/13
What a beautiful and powerful poem! Its structure and flow is lovely and its message arresting. I can imagine it being performed by two people, two voices, and I hope it is performed!I will enjoy reading it again.
07/21/13
I thought the poem was excellent. Your choice of words and poem structure were of the highest quality. Narrative poems can be very hard to do well - but you do them very well.
07/21/13
One of the most beautiful stories of Christ I have ever read. Perfection is yours in this epic poem, in every way. I truly enjoy your writing and look forward to it each challenge week. A winner for sure.
07/21/13
Your writing seems so effortless despite its incredible potency.
You are a master craftsman and wordsmith.
07/21/13
So beautiful! The words flow so smoothly and pack quite a punch. Very well done.
07/22/13
You packed so much in very few words. Awesome job. I think you hit the topic perfectly!
07/24/13
Beautiful and epic.

Amen...God Bless~
07/25/13
Congratulations on your well deserved HC..in my opinion it should have been higher. Truly one of the best poems I have ever read Blessings.....
07/25/13
Congratulations on your HC...This was so beautiful and a winner in my eyes.

God bless~
Congratulations for placing with this magnificent poem.
07/25/13
Great stuff! You penned this poem so well! Congrats on your 4th place EC, the rhymes in this are amazing.
07/25/13
Congratulations, Kenn! God bless!
07/25/13
Yay so happy your beautiful poem placed in the top EC!
07/25/13
Congratulations on your EC, Kenn! (all that worry for nothing)
07/26/13
Congratulations on your 3rd place win which is very well-deserved for this lovely poem.
Magnificent! God-honoring. Thrilling. May I post this on my Facebook page to share? Thank you.

Congratulations!
Hugs, Judi

Praise YHWH. Hebrews 10:26-31, Revelation 12:17
07/28/13
Hello, Judi. Certainly you may share this poem; that's why I write 'em. I think you can share on Facebook from here, but you can also visit my website at kennallan.com and "like" it there. And thank you ALL for your kind comments - Glad you enjoyed it!