The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 987 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/10/12
WOW! Brilliant writing! From conception to birth and it didn't click with me until the last line. What a clever take on the topic. This is going to be an entry I'll remember.
I had to read this a couple of times before I got it. Wonderful!
02/11/12
This was a lot of fun...on the second read. First time around it makes you think something bad is happening until you get toward the end. Then, rereading it in a different light, it makes perfect sense.
02/12/12
This was truly an original piece. I was enthralled from the first sentence to the last word. Nice job!
God Bless~
I really like this. The process of fertilization and birth is truly astonishing. I used to be a labor and delivery nurse and a birth was always a miracle no matter how many times I witnessed it.

I liked the set-up though I fear there may be some people who don't get it. I think it is a very creative POV and right on topic.
02/16/12
This is an amazing entry! So unique and certainly an unexpected POV! It fits the challenge word perfectly because the creation of every new life is truly astonishing! Kudos!
Congratulations for ranking 20th overall