The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1333 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful story of a handout! You took me into the room with Sally and Ruth. Loved the symbolism of hands giving and receiving.
04/21/11
We do tend to live in a "us and them" world, don't we? makes you wonder how Paul was able to be so effective in prison.
This story has a quietness about it-taking place in a noisy, metal place.
Good dynamics between characters. Well told.

mona
04/22/11
Loved your descriptions, they brought me right into the middle of the story.
Creative approach to the topic! And so heartwarming. I enjoyed this a lot!!
Beth, this is wonderful, I'm sorry I didn't get to read it earlier. Many congrats on a very well deserved placing. Such beautiful descriptive writing and an amazing story. Great stuff!
My parents did prison ministry Every once in a while we kids were invited to singsongs to the inmates, we would stand outside of the fences. That was scary; your story took me back to my childhood. Congrats on your EC
There’s nothing like a good story; this one’s great. You pulled me in and made me care all the way through. Good characterizations, good pace. Well done; I enjoyed this very much.
04/28/11
What a touching story! Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your placement! God bless!
04/29/11
I really liked this sweet story. It has the sort of feel to it that makes you want to give it a hug. Congratulations on your EC.
Wow! This really touched me. Your story is definitely worthy of EC. Congratulation.