The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1038 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed this article. The dialogue flowed realistically, and the problems the newlyweds faced seemed real, too. I felt like I was in the room with them (though I'm glad I wasn't). The ending brought a smile to my face : ) How true it is that God brings people together with a plan in mind. I loved how the MC used her editing skills to help her kids who had the same disability as their father. It made the story feel complete. Great story. Fun approach to the topic. Excellent writing!
06/03/10
Oh, this reminds me HOW VERY THANKFUL I am for computers now. lol.
06/04/10
I love your title and I felt very sorry for the lady in question. Great sense of conflict although I wonder if the making up wasn't underplayed - that husband certainly needed to grovel!
I can't blame you for wanting to wring his neck! Haha. Glad you didn't, however. Great writing. I was so far into the story that I felt my blood pressure rise and my face get red with anger. Well done.
06/10/10
It's amazing how God teams us up, isn't it? I giggled and felt for you. Loved the lesson in there too.
I really enjoyed this. The pace was lively and kept my attention.