The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1363 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/20/10
Wonderful praise poem, loved the recurring first line!
Simply wonderful! I was there, praising God, in each stanza. I could read this over and over.
03/22/10
"Even in silence it declares..." - love that!Beautiful poem about the majesty of creation, pointing to the even greater majesty of the Creator.
03/22/10
"The heavens declare the glory of God..." Your beautifully worded poem so exquisitely states that. You should write poetry more often.
This is a well written poem that brings glory to God. Thank you for submitting it!
Lovely pictures you painted!
Your poem described how I always feel when I look up at all of the stars.
03/23/10
This really captures that feeling of awe when you see something that God has created and realize it is "beyond words." Sometimes silence really is the best and only response! Beautiful, and very well done.
03/23/10
All of creation shouts out its testimony to the glory of God! If we did not praise Him, the rocks would cry out His praise. (Luke 19:40) This is a lovely poem that perfectly portrays the "wow" feeling in knowing that God is our all-powerful Creator and Master of the universe.
03/23/10
Simply beautiful.
03/25/10
This was the first thing I read after my morning devotion. It is beautifully written and I can relate to it all. I always feel connected to God when I am outside taking a walk surrounded by His creations.