The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2219 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/24/06
Beautiful! What a wonderful way to express that passage of scripture. Good job.
Great, great job.

As a teacher I've seen too many girls like Sadie Jean. As a father of two daughters, they are the reasons that I do everything I can so they don't end up like Sadie Jean.

Powerful writing.
11/26/06
Your excellent phrasing showcases your godly perception. My favorite!
11/27/06
Very, very good. I loved her thoughts intersecting with the rest of the story. Excellent!
11/27/06
Very creative approach - loved the progession of the poem.
11/27/06
written and crafted beautifully. I enjoy the many levels of your work. This is even better when read out loud. I loved it. Excellent job. God bless.
11/28/06
Ahhh ... wonderfully crafted! Unfortunately more real than we'd like to think. I love the way you put this together. It's powerful! Great work! :)
Wow! Real everyday stuff. Well done
11/29/06
Oh, wow, this is great! I know so many "Sadie Jeans." Gorgeous writing, perfectly constructed.
11/29/06
That was unbelievable....it was put together like a puzzle that only reveals its picture when the last piece is placed into position...a great piece of writing!!
11/29/06
Ah! The importance of a father. Excellent!
Beautiful. Heartfelt. Good job!
A beautiful job of sharing a sad story that is too familiar to too many... Blessings, Cheri
11/29/06
Expertly written - wonderful message expressed so poignantly.
Blinking back tears--hauntingly beautiful!
11/30/06
The way you interspersed the questions throughout worked really well. This was very touching. Great writing!