The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1457 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/06
Great story. I feel it.
05/05/06
Very sweet! I really felt her agony and frustration, and Brian's wonderment at his discovery.
05/05/06
Oh, this is just SO sweet and wonderful. I guess that's the upside of writing everything by hand! :-)
Beautiful! The beginning made me think it was the anniversary of a death, so I was confused for a minute, but that passed quickly and I enjoyed the story. :-)
05/08/06
Beautiful! What a lovely picture of love.
05/08/06
This one has me crying — my papers are crumpled for different reasons that you describe here, but you have done a beautiful job of reminding me (and I am sure, others) that God loves the bag of "crumples" just as much as the "finished product".
05/09/06
Excellently written! No failure here - just genuine love. :)
05/10/06
ooooooh! Sweet! Crying again! What a nice piece! Great work!
05/10/06
I've had many a bag of that cyber-paper to throw out... and I've struggled trying to capture the perfect moment for my own bride.. so I could relate to this. It was sharp, but maybe could have been tightened with a few better word choices. Ever so slight. You will score well as is, so don't fear. Great job!
05/10/06
Herein is a love story for writers. Bravo.
05/10/06
This was beautiful! I could see her struggle and his love. Good job!
05/10/06
Endearing and wonderful story!
05/11/06
Great job Sue.
Just wanted you to know I had you tied for second place in judging this category. I know I look for different things from the other judges, but I really enjoyed this.