The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 940 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/11/16
Very creative parallel of the "Garden of Eatin'" in Genesis, with enough distracting details to keep suspense building. Well done.
This story makes for a very creative allegory! Well done.
02/13/16
I enjoyed this humorous take on original sin. Well done.
02/13/16
I enjoyed your allegory of original sin. Well-written.

God Bless,
02/14/16
I liked the Adam and Eve story told in an allegorical format. The contemporary setting gave it a creative twist.
This is flantabulous! I couldn't stop reading this and want more, more and more of your delectable entries/entrees . . .
02/15/16
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this entry. So creative as you retell Adam and Eve's story in the Garden of Eden. I love the modern setting. Well done! You certainly deserve to be in Masters :)
02/15/16
hahaha! wonderfully creative stuff here:) It was a humorous read that found me at the conclusion with ease:)

Welcome to masters!!!
02/16/16
A delightful modern-day tale that parallels the Garden of Eden story. Your descriptions are really good. My mouth watered as new items were introduced. Nice job.
What a marvelous take on the story of Adam and Eve. I love this!
02/18/16
Thoroughly enjoyed this. You did a great job weaving in so many details of the Biblical account. I reread and found even more.
Congratulations on reaching Masters level.
02/18/16
Well done!

Blessings~
Congratulations on your EC award with this story. Well-done!
02/18/16
Congrats!
Blessings~
Congratulations on well deserved EC for this story.
02/18/16
Congratulations, Crissi, on your 3rd place EC award.
02/18/16
Sorry, I spelled your name wrong, Chrissi.
02/19/16
Beautifully written parallel of Adam and Eve! I especially liked when Adam immediately blames Evie. "That woman that you gave me, Lord." Not much has changed, lol. Congrats on the well deserved EC.
Happy for you - such an excellent write!
Right! LOL ... Congratulations!
02/19/16
Congrats! I thought this was a winner :-) well done!
02/21/16
Congratulations on your 3rd place EC. It is well deserved for this re-telling of The Fall in such a creative way. With your permission, I would like to read this at my church "friendship outreach" group.
Thank you for all your kind comments. I had fun writing this one. Laughing at the 'Garden of Eatin'! Yes Ellen feel free to use this piece. I feel very honoured and hope it helps at your friendship group.