The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 773 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/15
Beautiful prose/poetry with a timeless message of hope. The second to the last line put a question in my mind. I wasn't sure if the word softy was correct or a typo...
04/09/15
This heart-stirring poem takes the reader on a spiritual journey. Beginning with the MC in a "desert season" of life but then gradually coming through it to experience a time of joy and peace because of our Savior's love and mercy. I expect to see this win a blue ribbon!
04/10/15
Moving, spritually uplifiting and powerfully written this journal of redemption and love.

You have a gift of bringing the reader into the "situation" while the words bring forth a vision of beauty.

I was mesmerized by the intensity of this poem. I think this falls into the category of the all time top ten of the best poems you've written thus far!

Excellent, thanks for sharing this gem with us.

I pray, pray, pray...this gets a well deserved ribbon!



God bless you~
04/13/15
Intense pulsing meter. Great message. Best of luck!
Beautiful! Congratulations on ranking 11th overall! Happy Dance!
I love this poem. You write the best poems on this site without any doubt.

I always look forward to reading your poems and articles. It is hard to choose which I like the best.

I always feel blessed when reading your work!

God Bless!