The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1066 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/14
Very interesting way of presenting the topic at hand, and an excellent analogy as well.

Well done.

God bless~
03/01/14
Love the quiet passion with which you describe your work, and the clear parallel you present with the accepting and affirming grace of God.
This is an excellent devotional. I love the analogy you used.
I also loved the analogy. A beautiful, factual and emotional entry. Congratulations on a very well deserved 1st place.
Congratulations on first place EC!
03/06/14
Congratulations!
God bless~
Intense. Powerful, This is why we give to Operation Smile. I love the side-by-side analogy to our fearful reflection in God's mirror . . .

Congratulations, and thank you for your heart for Christ! Hebrews 10:26-31
I have compassion upon those pitiful people. I never knew such a condition existed until your beautiful story explained it so aptly. The comparisons to our walk with Jesus were wonderful.
03/07/14
Your parallels of what God can do about the ugliness of our hearts with the reconstructive surgeries for physical disfigurement was such a profound picture. Your message comes through clearly and poignantly... I'm taking notes. Congrats on placing 1st.
03/07/14
Fabulous job analogizing physical deformities with mal- formities of the heart.

Congratulations on your well deserved EC win!
03/09/14
Congratulations on your win! It is well deserved for well-written devotional. It is moving and its message is powerful.
It is wonderful to follow this excellent piece - from the heartbreaking condition you describe so vividly, to the hope that the surgeons bring with their skill, then on to a transformed and beautiful eventual result. Your spiritual analogy is very powerful, a superb illustration of the working of God. Many congratulations on your well deserved win.