The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1212 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Well done! I felt as if I was right there along beside the main character. Heartwarming and inspirational! God does provide and when he leads us to do something if we are obedient to follow through there will be many harvests of blessings. What a ministry they had. Love this!!!
Very nicely written.

How awe inspiring it is to see God meet the needs of His children time after time after time after time.

I loved this story!
01/28/14
So glad you got back to writing. This would make an awesome book. One about each child and George. This is exceptional writing Yvonne. I didn't want it to end.
Good story to remind us that if the work is something that God wants done, he will provide for it.

Well written and is a good lesson for us all. Pray only for what is truly needed and not for what is only a want.

Again, nice reminder.
01/28/14
Well done and spot on to theme. Thanks for this:)
01/29/14
I enjoyed the way you presented this remarkable man's POV.

Oh for that kind of faith!
01/29/14
I was really absorbed in this well written and inspirational piece. I've never heard of George Muller but I'm going to look him up. Great job.
01/29/14
This piece was inspiring, moving and a complete wonder to read. It was so touching.

God bless~
01/29/14
I found this inspiring and uplifting from start to finish. When we rely on God for all our needs, He won't let us down. I can testify to that.
Heartwarming and utterly satisfying. Thank you.
Congratulations on ranking 18 overall!