The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1015 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/13
Aahhhh, what are friends for? Obviously Austin is a secretive type, not at all Austin-tacious.
You've conveyed such natural dialogue that it's easy to step into the scene. Well done.
05/11/13
Lovely little love story. Takes me back to my school days when I was in love with a boy walking down the hall everyday. Problem was he had a steady girl friend.Thanks for bringing a smile to my face with this wonderful piece of writing!
Definitely didn't see that one coming! Charming story. Loved the dialogue. Thanks for sharing. Only red ink is that I would have liked to read more.
Sweet!
05/12/13
Touching and moving, this brought a smile to my heart. Nicely done, thank you. God bless~
I loved how you ended this. It made me smile.
How I loved this one. Only last week, I met a lovely older couple who told me they were in a second marriage after their first spouses had died; and then told me they'd been in love in high school, but her brother had told him, "Hands off, that's my sister." The brother is now brother-in-law to his friend, and couldn't be more delighted!
05/15/13
Delightful story of a teenage crush. So believable, did you have your eye on a redhead in school?