The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 812 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Fantastic!!! Well said and quite accurate...Wish more poets were so bold...Keep it up!!!
06/02/12
This would be a fabulous reading in ANY chuch across the land. WOW! Pulverizing and sobering. Your tone and your love for God is apparent...your forthright entry is well written and a worthy read. Thank you!

God bless~
06/04/12
Yes! Yes! Yes! You have said it all. There is nothing left to be said. Well done!
06/05/12
Strong, powerful and unashamedly FOR GOD! I have been longing for other Christians who, like you, are prepared to stay firm in their beliefs.

My husband recently posted a link to an anti-gay marriage letter people could sign and send to their local politicians. He was called so many names, told his view was 'disgusting' and 'sickening' and shunned by many, even family. Many Christians I know are also on the equality bandwagon, and it breaks my heart.

I applaud your brave stand and know that God is proud of you, his child, for honouring him. Well done.
06/07/12
I thank every one for their kind comments. I feel I need to make one of my own. As I live and breathe, I believe with all of my heart that God loves the sinner as much as He hates sin. Otherwise, He would never have allowed His Only Son to carry the weight of the sins of the entire world to the cross. For God so loved each and every sinner in the world (including me)that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believed in Him would not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16- my own paraphrase)
Congratulations for ranking 15 overall!