The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1244 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Appreciated the opening dedication, and loved the many word-pictures!
04/23/10
Well done.

I felt as though I traveled with you. Very descriptive.
Very well written. This poem is descriptive and I love the way you used alliteration to emphasise words. Excellant!
This is really well-done; imaginative and evocative, it held me until the very last line.
04/26/10
You have a great meter in this magical fairy-tale. I'd love to see illustrations for this!
04/26/10
Picturesque rhythm and cadence; very skilfully woven, almost audible, material. Excellent work, Joan.
04/26/10
Spellbinding, indeed. Rich and luscious descriptions that carried me away with you.
Beautiful and spellbinding.
How beautiful and uplifting this is. This is such a tribute to your father. It flows with ease and your love is apparent.
oooh, I loved this! I was spellbound by your reader, and it was filled with such sentiment, too.

I hope this does well!
04/29/10
A sense of peace started settling on me as I read this, and deepened throughout. Beautifully, beautifully done, and incredibly well crafted.
Congratulations in placing in the top 40 over-all. Good job! But then you always write the most amazing words!