The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1980 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The first I've read on false worship. What an excellent job you did in crafting your story. It really held my attention and kept me reading. Of course I was disappointed when it ended the way it did, but that doesn't take away from the skill of your presentation.
10/12/07
Oh wow - I was NOT expecting that. Extremely powerful - and you certainly took me by surprise, which I am CERTAIN was the point. I will be thinking about this one for a LONG time.
10/14/07
Very creative presentation! Enjoyed this greatly. God bless.
The story needs to be told and you bravely accepted the duty. The depth of your words in portraying the insidious nature of the other side is remarkable. My heart froze exactly where you intended.
Congratulations Linda on your EC win. Wow! Your writing in this story was truly top-notch. Woo-hoo! Nice going!!!
10/18/07
This was chilling and what a perfect title. I did not see the ending coming. "No one ever told her" is a real wake up call.
Wow, powerful story... Congratulations, you deserved the win!
10/18/07
This sent chills up my spine. Excellent and thought provoking.
10/18/07
Powerful! Masterfully done! What a timely tale of deception! It totally caught me off guard. Sadly the dangerous deception that Linda writes about is happening all too often.
10/19/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is very well written -- it left me with an eerie chill. Nice creative job with the topic.