The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1945 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wowza! This is wonderful, just awesome! Praise God! I surely can feel the presence of the Lord right now. Way to go! This is truly a great piece. Well done!
This has the ring of a true story - is there history behind it? Or is it simply well-written fiction?
Either way, thanks for sharing.

God bless,

Kevin
Amazing! I wasn't sure where you were going with this. But I totally enjoyed reading this. Very creative and so you-are-there. I could feel the suspense and it was great. ^_^
04/15/07
Very suspenseful and creative! I am suspecting the man in black was an angel. Very satsifying conclusion with a good spiritual message, too! Well done! :)
04/16/07
Excellent description - and so atmospheric. Amazing job of building the mystery and intrigue. Great details.
04/16/07
Excellent description - and so atmospheric. Amazing job of building the mystery and intrigue. Great details.
04/16/07
Well done! A thoroughly captivating read with a life-changing message. Bravo!
04/16/07
So much detail and a glorious message all in only 750 words! Wowza, is right! Masterwriting at its finest!
Very nice! Maybe just a personal preference, but I think the ending would be strong you omit the last sentence/ paragraph. I like how you tied the two scripture messages together in this curious event to give a glorious message.
In spite of his disappearance, the missing stranger was found. And the story repeats itself into many lives. Good article.
04/18/07
Your intriguing title did not disappoint. This is my idea of a delightful mystery story. And, you know how to leave your reader wanting this to be part of a book full of more of your creative mysteries. I love it! :)