The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1468 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/06
Very touching! At first I thought his mama was going to die so you surprised me. I loved the ending and the whole style thoughout. Very nice!
Nice story! I like the contentment portrayed in Simon's character. I hope this does well.
07/13/06
This is a wonderful story. It really touched my heart. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing it.
07/15/06
Loved the "breath in his hair" line. Intimate and loving. Nicely done.
07/18/06
I loved this! It brought tears to my eyes. Simple Simon's simply beautiful heart shined throughout this, as did Jesus' great love for us. GREAT job!
07/20/06
Such a lovely and moving story! You capture Simon's attitude and "disability" very well, and had me engrossed until the end!
07/20/06
wow, that's a beautiful story, and i too really like dthe character and your description of simon.
Wow! What an awesome story. I'm so glad it placed!

Congrats!
07/20/06
Congratulations!

Heartfelt story told in a masterful way!
A simple lesson we all can learn from. Great job!
This was one of many favourites in this challenge. A beautiful and touching story. Congrats on your win.